Join The Momentum
We are looking for volunteers who are willing to contribute to the development and success of MyEye. At present the discussion activity is a bit low as we are going through the initial stages of the product. We are expecting a good exchange of ideas and data as soon as we go live with some documentation.
How To Contribute?
If you are willing to contribute to the development of MyEye, you can chose one of the following.
- Join a mailing list and take part in discussions.
- Download, install, test and report bugs.
- Help with documentation by submitting patches, pointing out unclear areas etc.
- Write rules and send in for review
- Write blogs based on your experiences and let us know for possible inclusion in the knowledge-base
- Learn from the growing knowledge-base.
- Give back to the community.
email@example.com: Developer's list for discussions regarding MyEye framework.
firstname.lastname@example.org: Developer's list for MyEye rules discussions.
email@example.com: If you don't find any other place, shout here.
firstname.lastname@example.org: Announcements list of MyEye. Anyone can join this group.